Three launched in 2003 as the UK’s first 3G only network, laying its foundations as the network that was born to be different.
Today Three is a connectivity company that connects people to people, people to things and things to things and has 9.5 million customers.
An average Three customer uses 3.5 times more mobile data than the industry average and its network today covers 99% of the UK population.
Three launched 5G in August 2019 and also has the UK’s leading 5G spectrum holdings with more than the rest of the industry combined. Three is the only operator able to meet the International Telecoms Union (ITU) 2020 standard for full 5G services.
- They were the first to offer All You Can Eat data
- With Go Roam their customers can use their data, minutes and texts beyond the standard 48 countries in the EU, with 60 destinations total and growing
- All of their phones with a contract come unlocked to any network.
- Customers can control their spending with spend caps to avoid unexpected high bills
- Bad signal indoors? With Three InTouch, you can use Wi-Fi to call and text
- Say goodbye to indoor blackspots with 4G Super-Voice
- They won the 'Best Network for Data and 'Best Network for Roaming' at the TechRadar Mobile Choice Consumer Awards 2018