Whittard of Chelsea
About Whittard of Chelsea
Shop Whittard of Chelsea and donate to charity with Charitable Shopping!
When Walter Whittard launched his first London shop in 1886, his philosophy was simple: buy the best. It's a philosophy that's stayed close to Whittard's heart since then, driving their belief in quality, heritage and innovation. Today their world-class range of tea, coffee and cocoa satisfies every curiosity and taste – from classic English Breakfast tea to creative hot chocolate flavours and unique tea and coffee blends. Add to that a selection of extraordinary gifts, and you’ve got quite the collection.
With 50 stores in the UK, a thriving e-commerce business, and a presence in over 40 countries, they’ve come a long way since that first shop on Fleet Street. Whittard’s hunger for new opportunities has led them as far afield as Russia, South Africa, and even Chile.
What Makes Whittard Different?
- Over 100 varieties of specially blended tea & herbal infusions
- Over 15 classic and cutting-edge hot chocolate flavours, from signature Luxury to Crème Brûlée and Peanut Butter
- A wide range of fine china, state-of-the-art equipment, and glassware
- One of the few places that will freshly grind coffee beans to customers’ tastes
- A premium gifting hub with options for every occasion – or no occasion at all – including hampers, beautifully packaged gift boxes, and bundles
- A quintessential British heritage, with everything required to host that perfect tea party!